BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management (CRICOS: 102987C)
About this course
This qualification provides students with an in-depth understanding of the issues confronting today’s leaders and managers. The course covers a wide range of functional and strategic areas. Students gain valuable opportunities to review and make decisions on real life workplace situations. Essential skills for today’s leaders.
Students successfully completing this course will receive the Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB51918.
Graduates of the Diploma of Leadership and Management will be able to seek employment as team leaders and middle level management positions.
For the purpose of entry to this course any AQF vocational qualification at or above Cert IV level is a relevant qualification.
All students entering this qualification must have an English Language proficiency level as follows:
- IELTS band score of 5.5 ( Academic or general version) or equivalent internationally recognized exam result in line with DHA requirements or
- IELTS band score of 4.5 ( Academic or general version) or equivalent combined with Satisfactory completion of at least 20 weeks of ELICOS or
- Completed secondary studies equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification from an English – Language speaking country.
- Be eligible for an English language exemption in line with DHA requirements
Successful completion of previous study, relevant training or workplace experience will be made part of the application process.
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNER (RPL) AND CREDIT TRANSFER
Applicants may be eligible for credits and exemptions from all or parts of the course, provided they are able to successfully demonstrate competency
Face to face classroom teaching, lectures, group discussions and presentations.
Previous relevant equivalent qualifications and business / management experience will be considered upon application.
After achieving this qualification candidates may undertake:
- A range of Advanced Diploma level qualifications within the BSB Business Services Training Package, Business Service Training Package, or other Training Packages.
- Seek employment in any of the jobs specified in job prospects
COURSE LENGTH & FEES
DURATION: 52 Weeks
COURSE FEES: $8250
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
|BSBFIM501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBMGT502||Manage people performance|
|BSBMGT517||Manage operational plans|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work|
|BSBHRM405||Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff|
|BSBMGT516||Facilitate continuous improvement|
|BSBLDR511||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBLDR502||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
|BSBMKG512||Forecast international market and business needs|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|